Saturday, June 9, 2012

RSS Feed/Productive Saturday

Hey, I finally configured the website for RSS Feed.  It is right over there ->
For those of you that have been bothering me for this, you're welcome.
For those of you that have no idea what I am talking about, simply ignore this post.

Hats off to the Norfolk Admirals for absolutely kicking ass and winning the Calder Cup.  I don't want to hear about the game three goal not counting.  Sh*t happens.  If the Marlies had taken care of business in the previous 69 minutes, it wouldn't have been decided by that call.  Like in football, if you lose a game based on one play you probably didn't deserve to win it.  Quite possibly the best team in AHL history.  Congratulations Admirals, you deserve it.

Have you ever noticed how it's the little things in life that sometimes mean the most?  Case in point, my brother-in-law and fellow blogger hooked me up with an old refrigerator which is currently in my garage.  It is awesome. 

Now if only the fireworks from Harborfest don't wake up my kids, it will be a great night.



No comments:

Post a Comment