Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Biggest Free Agent EVER!

Well, it looks like the Colts are going to release Peyton Manning which should come as a surprise to exactly no one.  The real question now is which team does he end up on? This analysis by ESPN is pretty good.  The biggest options are Miami, Washington and Arizona.  I am not sold that the Cardinals have to keep Kolb so I think it is more than a medium chance.  Also, if the 49ers have a chance to get Peyton and pass in favor of Alex Smith, they are crazy. 

I really think it comes down to Washington and Miami.  I don't think Peyton would put up with Kyle Shanahan as his OC, so DC doesn't look promising (although on a personal note I would love it.)

Peyton is a competitor and if he can go to a team in a division where he gets to play Tom Brady twice a season I think he would jump at that chance. From where I'm sitting it looks pretty clear to me that Peyton is South Beach bound. 

No comments:

Post a Comment